Sale and Leaseback
For companies currently owning, rather than leasing their vehicles to release the cash value of the fleet. This value can be fixed to suit profit and loss reporting requirements.
This can release significant capital currently tied up in a vehicle fleet – on average £1million per 100 vehicles – straight into your company reserves.
Your vehicles are sold to the Finance Company and sold back to you, enabling you to:
- Free up substantial capital for re-investment
- Free up the time you spend administering your fleet
- have one fixed monthly payment
- Eliminate depreciation and re-sale risks
- Boost your company’s liquidity
- Move your fleet off balance sheet and gain VAT benefits